Spray can nozzle holder
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Rodding Roundtable -> Tech Archive

#1: Spray can nozzle holder Author: Ed ke6bnlLocation: Agua Dulce, Calif. 70 mi S.E. of Los Angeles PostPosted: Wed, Mar 07 2007, 1:39 pm
    —
This is so simple and as the rest you you we come up with special tools for all kinds of jobs but his one simple and good.

drill two small holes in the top and I band saw the sides off to get the top off easier and the two holes in the top hold the nozzle tube and it can in some cases just be left on the plastic top.

#2:  Author: enjenjoLocation: Swanton, Ohio PostPosted: Tue, Mar 13 2007, 10:38 pm
    —
Touch up spray can caps are just the right size for covering a torque converter neck. The large ones can be used for touch up, with paint in the center, and thinner in the outer chamber to blend the paint in.

#3:  Author: Ed ke6bnlLocation: Agua Dulce, Calif. 70 mi S.E. of Los Angeles PostPosted: Tue, Mar 13 2007, 11:53 pm
    —
enjenjo wrote:
Touch up spray can caps are just the right size for covering a torque converter neck. The large ones can be used for touch up, with paint in the center, and thinner in the outer chamber to blend the paint in.

I will have to try that one I have some torque converters that have tape and baggy that will not last long thanks ED

Rodding Roundtable -> Tech Archive

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1