Tech Entry Shrinker stand
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Rodding Roundtable -> Tech Archive

#1: Tech Entry Shrinker stand Author: FuzzyLocation: West Olive Mi PostPosted: Sat, Mar 03 2007, 10:33 pm
    —
Bought a new shrinker/stretcher and the handle method of operation sucks.I built a foot pedal operating stand. The outriggers on the front are for stability with height adjustable feet to accomodate irregularities in the floor.The casters on the side make it easy to move around.Whatcha' think?

#2:  Author: enjenjoLocation: Swanton, Ohio PostPosted: Sat, Mar 03 2007, 11:13 pm
    —
Good job! I have a similar one, only two sided. I bought another body, and set both of them up on one base.

#3:  Author: FuzzyLocation: West Olive Mi PostPosted: Sun, Mar 04 2007, 8:44 am
    —
Thanks! I wish my engine test stand was finished,I'd REALLY have a shot at the gold. Smile

#4: Tech Entry Shrinker stand Author: UGLY OLDSLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Sun, Mar 04 2007, 1:15 pm
    —
Just like the commercial says....BRILLIANT Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Smile

#5:  Author: 39deluxeLocation: Edgerton Ohio PostPosted: Tue, Mar 06 2007, 2:12 am
    —
I agree. Brilliant! It allows you to keep both hands free to hold the work.

Tom

#6: tech gadget Author: BFS57Location: Orlando, Florida PostPosted: Fri, Mar 09 2007, 12:29 pm
    —
Hello;
Great thought. Good straight foreword thinking!
Cracked my neck at least twice lookin at the photos.
Man, thats some slick lookin cement it's sittin on!

Bruce

Rodding Roundtable -> Tech Archive

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1